American Christian Writers can help you get into print with . . .
• Affordable independent publishing with ACW Press
• Mentoring retreats across America
• Correspondence courses
• Ministry magazine the Christian Communicator
About our director/founder
Reg A. Forder has a passion to locate, educate and motivate writers and speakers across America.
For more than 30 years, the former businessman has conducted hundreds of writers’ conferences, seminars and mentoring retreats in over 50 cities across the United States. He also oversees the Christian Writers Institute and the American School of Christian Writing correspondence schools.
American Christian Writers
PO Box 110390
Nashville, TN 37222
SEE BELOW: Two important events hosted by ECPA
More info: ChristyAwards.com
The Art of Writing: A focused conference for Writers, Storytellers and Publishing Curators
November 7, 1-5:30 pm
The Art of Writing is designed to bring Christian creatives and publishing curators together for a half day of intensive seminars that celebrate the creative life, provide practical tips for overcoming challenges in a rapidly-changing industry, and answer questions authors are asking. Speakers include Donald Miller, Sarah Arthur, Charles Martin, Jerry Jenkins, Carla Laureano – and more!
The Christy Award™ Gala
November 7, 7-9 pm
The Christy Award Gala will celebrate the art of Christian fiction, announce the 2018 winners of The Christy Award and feature bestselling authors Charles Martin, Francine Rivers, Carla Laureano, and Sarah Arthur. We’ll connect as authors and publishers in semi-formal attire at the renown Shamblin Theater, and honor the power of Story, the legacy of Madeleine L’Engle and the year’s best in Christian fiction. more
What we believe
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose Indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.